blog background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ditching 18,143.69 Grams...

Last week I was talking with a friend when another friend walked up and she looked at him and said something to the effect of "you've lost too much weight, no more!"  I laughed because being a girl I know this is a compliment.  He, however, just kind of looked at her speechless--for a very long time.  Finally I told him proper etiquette was to say 'thank you'.

Well I'm at no risk of anyone telling me that anytime soon, but I have lost 40lbs (or 18,000 grams which totally sounds better!) in the last six months.  And while losing a great deal of it from stress and grief wouldn't be my preferred method, I have certainly not shed a tear over one single pound that has been lost!  And I am not done yet!

So to keep me motivated, I dug this up that I made some time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment